Industrial Painting at Countryside Body & Welding
At Countryside, we use the finest Axalta (formerly DuPont) and Sherwin Williams finishes for your project to ensure long-term durability. Once your surfaces are properly cleaned and prepared, we apply these technologically advanced finishes in environmentally controlled conditions to ensure adhesion.
Our experience, coupled with our streamlined preparation and painting processes, have allowed us to develop a specialty of “hot shot” painting. Within one (1) to three (3) business days and under most conditions, we can turn around your paint job and limit downtime in which your assets are taken out of production.
Consider Countryside for your industrial & commercial painting needs for:
- Heavy machinery and dump trucks
- Tanks and storage vessels (inside & outside)
- Agricultural equipment
- Industrial equipment
- Process equipment
- Fleet tractors, trailers (open & closed) , box trucks & vans
- Oil and gas production equipment & transport vehicles
- Fire and EMS vehicles
- Trains and locomotives
At Countryside, we ensure that:
- Every surface we blast (or otherwise clean) is prepared to job specifications
- Paint and coatings are applied evenly and with proper curing to prevent entrapment of solvents
- Paint and coatings are applied with proper ventilation and controlled curing temperatures
Painting versus Powder Coating
Why paint rather than powder coat your commercial & industrial surfaces?
- Industrial, multi-step painting with proper surface preparation provides for a stronger, more durable finish
- Many larger projects cannot fit into powder coating booths (ovens) and the finishes therefore cannot be properly applied and cured
- Industrial paints remain the proven solution for projects in which you want the best suited coating for the project, as they offer a wide range of options and application methods for varying substrates and conditions
Related Painting and Coating Services
We take our professional paint jobs to completion by offering decaling services before your tractor, trailer, or other asset leaves our shop. Simply provide us with the application-ready decals and we’ll apply for you.
Countryside features the strength and durability of U-Pol® Raptor bed liners. These urethane coatings provide robust protection against rust, corrosion, and salt. Plus, they perform very well in damp and extreme temperatures.
Additional features include:
- Resistance to stains and abrasions
- UV protection offers a high level of fade resistance
- Waterproof & flexible
- Helps to deaden sound and vibrations
Contact Countryside for more information and to schedule your installation.