About Countryside Body & Welding, Inc.
With over ten years of body work and military service behind him, Al Bealer moved to Dalton, Ohio, in 1977 and founded Country Side Body & Welding, Inc. Employing up to six employees, he expanded his Dalton facility but soon found his growth and customer base demanded larger facilities.
By 1994, Al purchased the current North Lawrence facility. And by the end of 2013, the facility had grown to 25,000 square feet and included three paint booths, five paint bays, and two expanded sandblast bays. Likewise, an additional 10,000 square feet (known as Countryside East in Massillon) were added to centralize the fabrication, welding, and repair department.
With up to 22 highly skilled blasters, painters, welders & support staff housed in 35,000 square feet of production capacity, Countryside stands ready to serve Ohio and surrounding areas for:
- Commercial painting of semi tractors, trailers, truck bodies, heavy equipment & machinery, specialized equipment, farm machinery, and more
- Industrial painting of the medical, oil & gas, manufacturing, and other industries
- Sandblasting and surface preparation
- Truck and trailer body repair, including semis, straight trucks, and box trucks
- Custom fabrication and welding
- Fleet maintenance, including trailer aerodynamics and tank relining
Today, like in 1997, Countryside’s goal is to be Ohio’s premier paint, blast and repair facility. Though we’ve grown since 1977, those added resources are there to better serve our customers. Quality workmanship. Fast, friendly service. And top notch coatings and accessory products. That’s our commitment to you.
Countryside Body & Welding, Inc. - Main
13785 Wooster St. NW
North Lawrence OH 44666
Countryside Body & Welding, Inc. - East
350B Lake Avenue NW
Massillon OH 44647